![]() |
| 'Shi' and 'Atsu' meaning finger pressure. (A kind of Japanese Massage) |
I'm also a big fan of anime and manga and would be willing to also review any anime or manga you want me to, as long as its not something ridiculously long like One Piece (although I have watched Bleach). I undersand not to many people will be asking me to review things or for guides, but I hope that after a while there will be too many people and it will keep me busy, which is what i'm hoping for.
I guess I will leave this at this and let you think of anything you want to see. Don't be afraid to ask, if its something I don't want to do though I might try (depending on what it is) but might just say no! So until the next one! - Derry

No comments:
Post a Comment